Friday, September 14, 2007

First Grade














Logan started First Grade this year at Red Mountain Ranch Elementary. I know, I know...a tank top for the frist day of school? I had different clothes picked out for him. However, when we woke up that morning there was a Heat Advisory and Heat Warning for the day. They suggested people not go outside unless they had to and to dress accordingly. I wasn't sure if he would have recess outside and I didn't want the poor kid to croak on the first day of school! The joys of living in Arizona and starting school the second week of August!! I have since learned that on days when it is extremely hot they keep the kids inside for recess. THANK GOODNESS! His favorite subjects are recess and lunch! Go figure! He does like his teacher too and knows several kids in his current class that were in his Kindergarten class last year. He is doing well and reading a lot! He is getting really good at math too!

2 comments:

Jen said...

why do they have to grow up so fast?!! He looks so big and so does carlee. what a cute family you have. I am excited you posted some more!

Kristina said...

WOW! I hadn't checked in a while and all the sudden all of these new great pics! What cute kids! It caught me funny when you said they spent the night at G & G Cronins--oh ya, thats their name. :) What a FUN idea for the princess party!! I am so passing that along!