Sunday, November 4, 2007

Pumpkin Carving with Carlee





Carlee's pre-school class did pumpking carving in class. All the parents were invited and we had to bring a pumpkin. The kids had to draw the face using shapes and the parents had to carve them. It was interesting trying to carve Carlee's. She drew eyes, eye brows and eye lashes then a nose and a mouth. Needless to say it only had eyes...mom's not very good at carving difficult patterns! We read spooky stories, had treats, made jack-o-lantern paper bag puppets and sang songs. It was really fun spending the morning with Carlee.

3 comments:

The Cronin Family said...

Very cute! Can you 2 look anymore alike?? :)

MCMEMORIES said...

Hi Jacey! You probably don't even remember me. It's Lisa ( Jensen ) McNeil, back from Lincoln Elem. I was just looking at my sister in laws blog and saw "Cronin" on it. It's your brother's blog, I guess they're in the same ward. Anyways, I found yours from his. This whole blogging thing is new to me, but I think it's so much fun how it has the snowball effect. You look on one and almost always find someone else that you know, or knew from their listings. Anyways, your family is adoreable! I ran into your mom a few years back when we were evacuated from the Rodeo Chedeski Fire. She was volunteering with the Red Cross. She is so sweet. Well, hopefully you remeber me, if not, please excuse the ramblings! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
-Lisa

Jacey said...

Hi Lisa! If you happen to read this please send me your email address or grant me access to your family blog! It was so good to hear from you. Yes, it's amazing how you can "find" people whom you have lost contact with. I love blogging! Hope to hear from you!
Jacey