Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas with the Cronin's










We celebrated Christmas with my family on Christmas afternoon/evening. We opened presents, ate TONS of food and played with all our new stuff! Everyone was present so it made for a lot of noise, fun, talk and memories. It's always good to see everyone and catch-up on things. The kids made out like bandits and I'm still not sure where we are going to put everything from everyone! We've already cleaned out 4 trash bags full of toys, games and clothes and donated them to Sunshine Acres Childrens home. It's our tradition every year to clean out our rooms and give things away to others who don't have anything or very little. The kids think it's fun and they don't mind giving things away when they get new things. We truly had a wonderful Christmas and love all of our family. We are so blessed that they all live close and that we can get together with them regularly.

4 comments:

Heather said...

It looks like December was tons of fun! I love the holidays. I missed seeing you guys this season. Hopefully with Jenny having the baby we'll get to see you sometime soon!

shauna said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am so glad you found me, and we both discovered we have even more in common than before. Kepi and the kids say hi. Your kids are so grown up--wow!

Stop by any time!

Maren said...

ok, ok i will admit i have looked at yours too. the first time i looked at it there were firefighting pictures up that caught my eye. my husband wanted to be a firefighter his whole life. his dad just retired from it. then, i realized that it was your families blog. it has been forever since i have seen you. maybe way back in the day when you and brian had a thing for eachother in junior high? haha its been years! cute kids, cute family! keep in touch.

The Hannah Fam said...

hey there jacey. This is Jami Hannah(Liles) jenny's friend from high school. Well i found Jared's blog off of one of my sisters friends blog and then got to yours. i figured you would remember me before Jared ever did. But your kids are so cute and getting so big. I bet you are loving being a mother. It looks like your Christmas was very busy and tons of fun. well i am really writing you because i could not make it to jenny's baby shower last Saturday and i have a gift for her. I was wondering if you could get a hold of her and have her email me, jamihannah@cox.net her new phone number that would be great. or if i could get your email and give you my phone number. whatever is easier for you. i would greatly appreciate that. I would be writing jenny on her blog, but she never gets on! anyways hope you have a great valentines day. talk to you soon. Jami Hannah