Sunday, April 13, 2008

She's a Big Girl now!



So 2 weeks ago Carlee finally wanted to try to ride her bike without the training wheels. She has been really scared to take them off (we've been trying for months). So she tells Mike, "dad, please take my training wheels off, I think I want to try it now". So Mike takes them off she gives it a couple of tries and totally gets the hang of it after a couple times! She then walks over and picks up the training wheels and throws them in the trash and tells Mike, "I don't need those anymore, I'm a big girl now and I can ride my bike like a big girl!". Well.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is loving every minute she gets to spend outside on her bike.
She also keeps up with the other neighborhood kids pretty well now. Go Carlee!

3 comments:

Jen said...

so cute! i love that she threw them away!!

Tiffany said...

Great Job Carlee! That's pretty impressive!

Kristina said...

It's so sad how fast they grow up and decide they don't need you as much!