Monday, April 13, 2009

UFC, Tooth Fairy & Easter Bunny


Do you think the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy would be able to compete in the UFC octagon? Well, we almost found out! Logan lost his second baby tooth on Saturday night (and of course Mike was gone on shift - he is ALWAYS gone on shift when there are holidays or important things like BLOOD - even though that's HIS JOB - that I have to take care of BY MY SELF!!) so I had to convince Logan that the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy would both come! Logan was worried that they would "bump" into each other or that they wouldn't come because the "other" one was coming.
The things we do for our kids!!! I got everything covered and finally got some sleep. GO MOM!!
I think I should go a round or two in the octagon...there is a fight this Saturday. Any takers??!!?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like a FUN weekend!! So many cute pictures :) I'm glad you survived without Mike :)

shauna said...

I am imagining if the tooth fairy did bump into the Easter Bunny and somehow the Easter bunny gave out eggs filled with children's teeth and the Tooth Fairy put peeps under pillows. Very interesting indeed. Good thing that didn't happen. Go Mom!