Thursday, June 18, 2009

Children's Phoenix Science Museum

Sara, cookin' in the kitchen.

Livvy crusin' on the plasma car 
(which there are only 2 of, for like 60 kids, talk about sharing!).

Audi and Carlee cookin'.

Sara, Carlee, Livvy, Audi and Logan
I can't believe we got them all looking and smiling!

Logan riding a tricycle
(again there are 6, for 60+ kids and school groups - lets all share take one spin and pass it on!).

Carlee riding something (not sure what they were called).


I completely forgot about these pictures!  After school got out we went to the Children's Phoenix Science Museum w/ my sister-in-law, Nicole, and my nieces.  Her friend went and brought her son too.  We also took our niece, Sara.  It was fun because of the kids.  However, my opinion is DON'T BOTHER!  It's over priced and my kids were bored after 1.5 hours.  They could have a lot more things to do (all the pics you see here minus 3 things is all there is to do there).  THAT'S MY OPINION.  The kids had fun hanging out with their cousins though and we had fun watching them!  We had more fun at Peter Piper Pizza afterwards for lunch!  :)


2 comments:

Val said...

You guys do so many fun things!! I'll have so many great ideas by the time my kids are the that age.

kh said...

Didn't the kids go there as a field trip? That's how we went, after Marcor told us about it. I agree, it was overpriced, but my kids really enjoyed it. It was a very creative place.