Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to School!




The kids started back to school this month. Carlee was very excited, Logan not so much. I guess that's the difference between boys and girls! Carlee is a big first grader and Logan is in 3rd grade this year. So far so good. They both have great teachers and have a lot of friends in their classes. As for me, I am greatly enjoying my "free" time! It's SO nice to get my chores done and then have a little fun! It's also very nice to be going back to the gym after taking the summer off to be with the kids and travel. Here's to another fun school year!

2 comments:

Katie said...

We love having the same teachers as them. The girls mention it every day :)

Jacey said...

I agree! It will also come in handy if they ever miss a day from illness or something, we can have them bring homework home. Easy! Carlee, especially, is glad to have Kaylee in her class this year.