Saturday, March 27, 2010

1st Pinewood Derby

Logan at the weigh-ins. He's legal and ready to race!

After the races with his picture frame/car holder, certificate (most aerodynamic) and ribbon.

Logan's car, ready to race in one of the heats. It's the blue one w/ the lightening bolt.

Logan w/ his car getting ready to race!


This year was Logan's first Pinewood Derby. He had a lot of fun and I think he liked having me there as the Asst. Cubmaster. It was definitely an adventure w/ a lot of Drama (not on our part, some parents get carried away and forget the true meaning of the race - THE BOYS and FUN)! Logan and his dad had a great time and are looking forward to next year and they are already making plans for their (I mean Logan's) next car! BOYS!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Glad that he had fun!

Charm and Bloom said...

That looks like so much fun!! Especially since you get to be apart of it. That's funny about the parents...isn't that how it always seems to go haha.

Micheline said...

Congrats to Logan. He has such a big grin on his face! I remember those days - and how I looked forward to those races the first few times. But, I must admit, after my 4th boy I cheered that I was done! Someone told me not to cheer too loud - that's what they did and were then having to do their grandsons. I guessed I cheered about it too loud - because now I have my own little boy and we will start again in 5 years!