Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dance



Carlee started dance this week at Jeanne's School of Dance. SHE LOVES IT! What little girl wouldn't, right? She is in the Beginning Combo class. 25 minutes of tap, 25 minutes of ballet and 10 minutes of tumbling. She goes to class on Mondays. What do you think her first question is on Tuesday mornings? "Mom, how many more days until I get to go to dance again?" Boy does it make for a long week! I get to hear her "practice" everyday too..."shuffle, shuffle, toe-back", she's absolutely adorable! I'm glad she is having a good time and getting to do something of "her own".

4 comments:

Jen said...

she is just too cute! I can't wait to put my girls in dance!

Heather said...

She is getting so big! She looks like she loves getting to go to dance, her face is so bright and happy! You have to make sure and tell us when her dance recital is, we'll be there!

Tiffany said...

she is so cute! kenna has that same outfit!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is getting big...I still have a photo of her right after she was born in my Pobieglo family album. My daughter Caitlin Pobieglo has been in ballet for 4 years now and this year she tried out for the Oregon Ballet Nutcracker (the show is in Anchorage, AK) and won a part as an angel that dances with the Sugar Plum Ferry.

Hope all is well with your family, we just got our first snowfall of the year today.

PS - I found this blog googling for "Pobieglo", something I do now and then to see if I can add to the family genealogy information I've put together.

Take care and best wishes to all of you.

Chris Pobieglo, Anchorage, AK
cpobieglo@hotmail.com