Wednesday, October 3, 2007

FYI...

Thanks to everyone who has been checking on Mike. He is healing very well and is now in the "going stir crazy" faze of his recovery. He is 6 weeks post-op. If all goes well he'll be back on shift after Christmas. He was a little perturbed that I posted about his ACL injury/surgery and asked that I remove it from the blog. So, me being the nice wife that I am, removed it under much duress and much, much arguing. However, I just wanted to give an update to let everyone know he's getting better everyday!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I am glad he is feeling better! I was wondering where that post went!!

kh said...

What the heck happened? I missed that blog. I am really glad he is okay, sounds like it was serious. Email me.

Kristina said...

K....I must have missed that post while it was on there which is weird cuz I check pretty often. What happened?? Send me an e-mail and give me the scoop. Guys are funny about stuff like that, but it more prayers I always say!!!