Saturday, June 7, 2008

Logan's Last day of 1st Grade











My how time flies! Logan will be in 2nd grade next year...CRAZY! He celebrated his last day of school with an ice cream party, shirt signing and games. Even Carlee got to come and participate. Logan had a wonderful teacher and she'll be very missed next year. She had to change schools for next year due to budget cuts. The kids all pitched in and got Mrs. Jameson a silver bracelette engraved with all of their names on it, the school year and school name. She was very surprised and got a little emotional that they all thought so highly of her to do that. Logan will have a lot of his friends in his class next year and he'll get to help his little sister around and "show her the ropes". It will be NICE (and a little sad, they're growing up so fast) to have both of them in ALL DAY school next year. Oh, don't worry about me...I'm sure I can find something to occupy all my free time! Actually, I don't think I'll know what to do with myself! :-)

No comments: