Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mother's Day










We celebrated Mother's day twice this year. Mike had to work on Mother's Day so I celebrated with my family that day. We celebrated with his family on Saturday, the day before. The kids got a little silly while we were together with Mike's family, as you can see from the pictures. Our niece, Sara, is still trying to grasp the concept of keeping her hands under her head to help support herself. My mom got 2 Massage gift certificates this year and is very excited to cash them in! I was able to go and get a pedicure and a massage as well for part of my gifts.


I have to say Mother's Day was not an ideal day for me though. Mike was at work, I had to clean the house to prepare for my family coming over. Logan was VERY ill and I ended up taking him to Urgent Care, after cooking dinner for my whole family!
All I have to say is...next year better ROCK, I earned it after this year!

No comments: