Monday, September 1, 2008

Hawaii























I'm way behind in my posting because we've been really busy since mid-July.
I promise to get caught up!
Mike and I went to Maui, Hawaii, again (we went for our 10th too), for our 12th anniversary this year. It is SO BEAUTIFUL there! It's relaxing, slow paced, quiet, beautiful, serene and it's perfect weather. We had a blast swimming, snorkeling, hiking, sight seeing, a boat/snorkeling trip to Molokini,
eating and shopping. Here are some of our favorite pictures.

6 comments:

Sharon Reece said...

Great photos. Captions would have been even nicer. Thanks for sharing.

Katie said...

Looks like a fun trip! Both Hawaii and California :)

Jen said...

so gorgeous!! someday I will be in pictures like those, someday!

Amber and Co. said...

Wow! It is so beautiful there! I almost can't remember that places like that exist! That looks like a great place to relax and have fun.

Jacque said...

Wow, I didn't realize you guys had been married for that long...congrats!

Tiffany said...

Oh how fun!! It looks like just a quiet get away! I'm glad the kids had fun in CA!! I am dying wanting to go again! It has been months!!