Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Part 1










As every year goes, we had to "do" Christmas over a few days because of Mike's work schedule. We got together with the Cronin's on Christmas Eve to celebrate with them. We had 2 hours of opening presents!!! THANK YOU GRANDMA & GRANDPA CRONIN!! All the grandkids received laptops (kid ones, not real ones). This was their favorite gift (which I neglected to get pics of) the boys got Batman, Carlee got a Barbie and Audrey & Livvy got Baby Einstien laptops!! Then after all that excitement and use of energy we had a wonderful Christmas dinner (mostly thanks to Mike for cooking while we finished opening gifts). We had a fabulous time and we loved hosting Christmas at our house this year. I truly love my family and don't know what I would do without them! My favorite thing is to BE with my family, no matter where we get together. I love the kids running around, being able to visit and catch-up with everyone about what's going on and eating!
Merry Christmas and thank you to all my family!

No comments: