Friday, January 15, 2010

Bike ramp...

LOGAN
Neighbor dad
Neighbor girl

So, the kids have been jumping the curbs when they are out riding their bikes. Mike doesn't want them to ruin their rims or tires so he decided to build them a ramp. Now they have competitions with each other and the neighbor kids to see who can jump the highest and farthest! Even one of the dads got in on it one day, so OF COURSE I had to take pictures! :) We have so much fun outside! Logan is the record holder so far at 70+ inches! (the neighbor dad beat Logan but Logan kept trying until he beat the dad because he couldn't stand that a dad had beat him!!) Mike did try this too but it was a day that I was gone to work. I don't know if it's because he didn't want me to take pictures or because he didn't want me to be present incase something happened and I said "I told you so!"

No comments: