Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas #2

Two of my nieces, Audrey and Livvy, smiling with their loot!

My other niece, Shelby, being as cute as ever! She had a blast this Christmas.

Carlee and Audrey playing with their guitars that grandpa and grandma got them.

I don't usually like pictures of myself but I think this one turned out okay. Merry Christmas!

Logan and Carlee smiling with their LOOT! Thank you G & G Cronin!!!!

This is a group shot before the craziness started of the "opening".


This was Christmas w/ my parents and family. It's getting bigger every year! It is so fun with all the kids! Seeing them open their gifts and be so excited is a gift in and of itself! We have so much fun watching them! Then we eat, and EAT and EAT!!!!!! What a feast! My mom asked for requests from everyone this year and prepared something that everyone liked. It was wonderful to have so many different things. Thank you mom for all your hard work, it was FABULOUS!

No comments: