Thursday, March 13, 2008

I have a new nephew!

My new nephew was born tonight! He was born @ 8:27 pm, weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz. and was 19 inches long. He is perfect! My sister had a MUCH eaiser, shorter and overall better delivery than last time. Everyone is doing well and very happy to have him join our family.
I'm not posting his name for confidentialty reasons.
Sorry there aren't any pictures...I went to the hospital straight from work (it is 1/8 of a mile, which was pretty nice) so I didn't have my camera! My mom and sister-in-law both took pics though so as soon as I get them I'll post some. My sister-in-law will probably have some posted on her blog.
I now have 3 nieces and 2 nephews.

5 comments:

Jen said...

how fun! i absolutely love new babies!!

The Cronin Family said...

Hey.. I just posted a couple pics on my blog.!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tiffany said...

Congrats to Jenny! I'm glad things went good!

Tiffany said...

How do you know Jen Reynolds? She is actually a friend of my friend Kristine! I have been around her a few times and she is so super nice and so fun to be around!! Small world!